Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Having menses with no regular flow, only spotting, feeling of some tissue stuck. Advice?

I um im not sure how to say this lol but im 27 years old and i have had problem with my period since i can remember... Well last Monday i started it and now this week... Im bleeding not bad or anything... But like i just stuck a little bit of tissue in around the whole and its blood but spotting is only coming out.. I did that just to see how really bad it is! Its just like my period but only spotting is coming out. I dont feel any different tho ive cramped a little but thats it. can you please help me!!!!!!!!
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  57
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
You have been having problems with your period since a long time. What kind of problem is? Is it irregular, heavy bleeding pain with periods?
From what you have mentioned it appears that you bleed for many days (more than 5 days).
I would suggest you should get a blood test for
LH, FSH, LH:FSH ratio (reproductive hormones)
TSH, T3, T4 (thyroid hormones)
Prolactin levels
Blood sugar Fasting and post lunch (to check for glucose intolerance)
Ultrasound pelvis. The report of these tests can tell us what exactly is the problem. You can see a gynecologist with these reports who can tell you exactly what has to be done next.
Take care.
Answered: Mon, 28 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor