Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Having lump at back of neck. Vomiting due to headaches. Have type 2 separation of acioclavical. Do I need cubital tunnel surgery?

Yes I was told I needed cubital tunnel surgery a year ago. 9 months ago told had type 2 seperation of acioclavical and now have lump in back of neck 3 months. I can t afford surgery. When given estimate a year ago was told I had to have it or it would cause problems with shoulder and neck. Am I in danger and does this sound like a emergancy room thing. I have head aches everyday that make me vomit . Sometimes pale for 30 mins to hour sweating.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Cubital tunnel surgery is not going to relieve headache, neck bump or vomiting. It is just for pain at elbow and forearm. I would suggest you to again show it to orthopedic surgeon, and take opinion about your neck. You may get benefitted from neck physiotherapy and muscle relaxant.
Answered: Tue, 25 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor