Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Having low grade fever, vaginal spotting and dizziness after unprotected intercourse. Need to be concerned?

I just had my son 3 weeks ago. I had sex at 1 week and 3 times since then. I had a low grade fever the other day of 99.6, I ve had a few globs of blood and what looks like body tissue discharge from my vagina , I ve been getting dizzy and light headed and feeling like I m going to pass out. Today I started feeling nauseated along with the dizziness . Please help?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  15
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
It seems that you miight have developed infection in your genital tract.
This might be due to infection followed by delivery or sex.
Consult Gynaec and get examined.
Nothing to worry, with an antibiotic medicine course you will be alright.
Take plenty of water.
Keep your local part clean and hygienic.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Tue, 16 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor