Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Having less ejaculation. Sperm seen in urine. Is it possible to have retrograde ejaculation but still have to ejaculate?

hello i notice i dont have much ejaculate. maybe about 0.5-1 ml. i also notice sperm in my urine as im able to check under a microscope. about 20-40 per high power field. is it possible to have retrograde ejaculation but still have some ejaculate? im 30, never had any surgery or injury in that area. and healthy and not overweight . my libido is fine as well thanks
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  47
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have retrograde ejaculation and ejaculation of little volume of semen simultaneously which you have confirmed yourself by presence of sperms in urine on microscopic examination of urine immediately after ejaculation .

It is possible to have both retrograde and normal ejaculation simultaneously particularly during masturbation when one attempts to hold the penis tightly .

Answered: Mon, 7 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor