Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Having late periods. Whitish to clearish discharge. Pregnancy tested negative. Concerned ?

Hi im late on my period about 3 weeeks or so. i have been feeling alot of cramps and my breast feels some discomfort. i just got over a yeast infection as well.. first thought that was the reason of the delay but i guess not. i still dont have my period. i have some kind of whitish to clearish discharge not really no smell to it. i went to dollar general ang bought a cheap PT and it was negitive. did i test to soon? could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  11
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
there are chances of you being pregnant.So, please go and have a blood test so that hcg levels can be elevatedmore in blood and you might see a positive result.The whitish discharge without smell you mentioned also may be a sign of early pregnancy.Thnak you.
Answered: Tue, 25 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor