Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Having knee pain, difficulty walking. Had operation in knee due to tumour. Tried heat, ice and anti-inflammatory pills. Should I seek medical help?

For 21/2 weeks I have been having knee pain , my knee is bent and I can t get it straight, the pain is unbarable when I walk, it started at work, at first it would come and go, but one night it would not stop hurting, so I limp since then. even at night it hurts when I try to change side in bed. I have had 3 operations to this knee due to a tumor , but the pain seems different this time. I have tried heat, ice and anti-inflamatory pills that my doctor gave me for my ciatic nerve on my right leg due to 3 broken vertabre in my lower back. should I seek medical help.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Pulmonologist 's  Response
thanks for query on HCM
yes u need to seek medical help
u have done 3 ots there
there may be osteoarthritic changes in ur knee joint
u need to undergo arthroscopic evaluation of that knee for assessment
sciatica will not cause bent knee
it may be some meniscal injury or iatrogenic injury to that joint causing osteoarthritis now
so please consult ur orthopedician
thank u
Answered: Thu, 5 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor