Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Having jaundice, bilirubin content 8, advised to have normal food

i have jaundice , bilirubin content was 8 last week i consulted one of the best doctors in my city,he gave medicine n also he told me 2 carry on with normal food habits wic i used to have b4,
Asked On : Wed, 14 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  68
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to HCM,

It seems that you are having infective hepatitis.

You can continue with normal diet but take less fat and more carbohydrate in diet.

Take fresh fruits and juices.

Take complete rest.

Go for blood test after some time and see for level of S.bilirubin.

If it goes on increasing then consult your doctor.

Ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 14 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor