Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Having itchy skin, small puss dots, spreading all over body. How can I treat?

My husband, me, and our 4month old all have very itchy skin with small puss dots on our wrists and fingers, and soles of babys feet . The dots are spreading up babys legs very slowly, we have had on wrists for 4months now. Hubby and i also have small red itchy spots all over our body. What is this? How can i treat it? Thank UI
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  159
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hello Cahamon,I have a feeling looking at the symptoms of itchy skin lesions bothering all three of you ,that all of you are manifesting symptoms of a skin infestation called Scabies.Presence of pus dots suggest infection or may be severe inflammation.
You should see a Skin specialist( A Dermatologist). An anti-scabies skin cream ,anti-histaminics to treat itchiness and/or an antibiotic based on the doctors discretion should rid all of you from this nasty but curable condition.Take care.
Answered: Sat, 9 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor