Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Having itchy groin area and forehead. Looks like fungus white. What treatment should be done?

Hi is now five years I feel like itchy in my private part and the forehead skin is not going back and I have to clean everyday it goes like fungal White so can someone help me on what to use
Asked On : Wed, 14 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  167
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to HCM,

You mean to say foreskin of penis is not rolled upon.

You might have Belanoprosthitis where there is infection due to collection of smegma.

Clean the smegma by averting fore skin while taking bath.

Apply antifungal cream on local part.

Take oral antifungal tablet.

Ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 14 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor