Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Having itchy bites all over body. What could they be?

Hi yes, me and my boyfriend for about a week now or so have been getting these big bites or what looks like bites all over our body...they look like some kind of bug bites but i have no idea? They itch like crazy and some are big and some are smaller looking...any ideas of possibly what it may be? I got it first and then a few days later my boyfriend said he started to get them. BUT my 4yr old son does not...thank god! But ya, do you have any idea of what may be going on here? Thanks so much!
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  9
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Having itch bite marks all over the body for both partners at the same time can be due to scabies or insect marks when both partners shared the same bed.scabies can be ruled out as 4 yr son is exempt from is due to mosquito bites.bed bug infection or ant infestation
Answered: Mon, 12 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor