Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Having itching discharges. Diagnosed to be staphlococus. What are the findings and required treatment?

Hello Dr.,
My wife is 36yrs old 1.5mtrs height and 63kg, she is being having itching discharges for about about 3 yrs which was diagnosed to be staphlococus all our effort to get it remedied has not yielded any result, after taking the prescribed drug fully it will disappear for some days or weeks and after some time it relapse.

Now she is loosing weight.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  11
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
You did not specified the discharge area, first thing go for swab culture test, along with total hemo-gramme with blood sugar level, if it is vaginal discharged then TV infection is likely with possibility of type 2 diabetes, i would request you to be in touch with HCM for further instruction after having done test, Nice Day
Answered: Tue, 2 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor