Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Having irritation during periods. Prescribed clindamycin, clotrimazole, vaginal suppositories and candid-cl gel. Is it safe?

Hi doctor......I am having irritation during my periods,,,its is severe during the first and the last day of my doctor have given me clindamycin and clotrimazole vaginal suppositories and candid-cl gel.....i have not tried the suppositories yet...but i used the gel ...i feel very comfortable using it....shall i try the suppositories...?? i am 24....unmarried....Thank you so much
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  322
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
OBGYN 's  Response
you can try vaginal will clear local infection inside the vagina.
otherwise it will appear again after some time.
Answered: Sat, 12 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor