Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

Having irregular periods. Ultrasound done, found bilateral polycystic ovaries. On krimson 35. Will I get pregnant?

hi for the past one year there was irregular periods. so doctor prescribed me with sysron N table. even then irregular periods continues. i will get only one day of flow. that too bleeding was not good. i am unmarried aged 24. few days back went for ultra sound scan for pelvi study. found bilateral polyscystic ovaries. doctor prescribed me krimson 35 and pyricontrin tabled which has to be taken on the fifth day of my periods for 21 days. along with this she gave me fevtibex and gonadil tablet. i am having a doubt that will i get pregnant after my marriage. will this problem will be cured.
Sat, 30 Jun 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for writing in.
Ovulation does remain a problem in women with PCOD. They also find it difficult to conceive. The main treatment for this condition is metformin and clomiphene to induce ovulation.There is no permanent cure for this. However, if you receive proper care, you can conceive. Also, please tell us the contents of the medication that you are receiving.
Hope this helps

I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor