Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Having irregular periods. TSH high. Ultrasonography showed fluid infection. How to cure it?

I am a 34yrs woman and was not keeping well for past 6-7 months.My periods is not regular after 5-6 day star again I got my thyroid checked and my TSH was 7.07 and T3/T4 are normal. Also got Ultrasonography done and the result is fuild infection. PBF report is RBC S count adequate. Predominantly normocytic normochromic with few microcytes.I have no family history of thyroid.Please suggest
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  36
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Endocrinologist 's  Response
Dear ma'm, hi! your TSH is borderline high. so you can start with thyroxine replacement. and for pelvic fluid, you must start with antibiotic. regards!
Answered: Sat, 31 May 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor