Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Having irregular periods. Hormonal tests showing imbalance. What can I do?

I am 31 years old I have problem with my periods before was imbalnce but now if I take medicine than I get period some time with medicine I do not have period Doctor advised me for Harmones test I have all harmones test reports it say your harmones is imblance and Doctor told me your stage is like early menopausing stage I am worried please advised me what I can do?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
i feel it should be a problem of irregular menses. it could be due to hormonal changes in your body. please see your gynaecologist as soon as possible and seek a remedy
Answered: Tue, 22 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor