Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Having irregular periods. Had unprotected sex. Missing periods, feeling headache and abdominal pain. PG test negative. Any suggestion?

hi, i m 34 yrs old and i always have irregular period. Me and my husband have unprotected sex since 2005 and i never get pregnant. But i missed my period for 2 months now and its accompanied by headache back pain lower abdomen pain and white clear discharge , also my left side of lower abdomen been making me feel uncomfortable for a couple of days now..i took pregnancy test last month and it was negative. I been very emotional lately and i dont know what to do anymore. I dont want to go to a hospital because i dont have that kind of money. please help me. thanks and i appreciate your help
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  40
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
In my opinion as your urine pregnancy test is negative get a pelvic ultrasonography and b HCG testing because it can be an early pregnancy or worse ectopic tubal pregnancy and then visit a gynecologist with reports
And from next cycle onwards start using a regular method of contraception.
In case you have further questions you can consult me on health care magic forum and i will be happy to help
My URL is
Take care and wish you all the best.
Dr Manisha Jain
Answered: Thu, 19 Jun 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor