Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Having irregular periods. Diagnosed as high LH hormone. On ginette. When to stop taking ginette. Is there any complications in getting pregnant?

Hello, I am having irregular periods and diagnosed as high LH harmone. My scan reports are normal. Doctor suggested me to take ginette 35 for 6 Months. I am going to complete 5 months dosage. Next month is my marriage. S hould i need to consult the doctor and do the harmone test again before my marriage? Shall i stop the dosage now itself? LH harmone was 17.95mIU/ml. My periods was not stopped fp or 25 days. During that period i consulted doctor. Please suggest what i should do? Whether my case is serious. Is there complications in getting pregnant? Thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  112
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
it is a oral contraceptive given in womens with high androgen view of irregular mensus and normal level of LH and since patient is getting married and wants to becum pregnant.ginette must be stopped,as it inhibits ovulation and is a contarceptive and even if patient becumes pregnant,it is harmful to fetus
Answered: Sun, 13 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor