Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Having intercourse. Started slight bleeding and spotting. Should I go for medical treatment?

Hello, I have been having sex with the same partner for almost a year now, but we have never been rough about it. 3 days ago he fingered me quite roughly before we had sex. When we were done there was slight bleeding . I have never bled from sex or fingering from anyone ever. There is still some slight spotting going on 3 days later. Should I see a doctor or do you think that my hymen never broke, and now it finally has?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  12
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern looking to the history given here I could say that the chances of trauma inside the vaginal wall is very likely the bleeding would stop automatically but the main concern is infection and you nee to watch for this, if you find the symptoms like this then see the doctor, take care and have a good day.
Answered: Sun, 22 Jun 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor