Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
139 Doctors are Online

Having high uric acid. Taking zyloric, zuric. Is there any treatment?

Hello.... i am a patient of High level URIC ACID disease. Not having meats, pulses, etc, eating Zyloric and Zuric Tablets as treatment but no improvement since 15months. Uric acid still same. I think there is no treatment of this disease in this practice of medicines.. if someone have its complete treatment,,,,he may challenge me... Ghulam Hussain +0000
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  163
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Hi welcome to health care magic
You are suffering from gout, a joint disease.Treatment is same in Allopathy medicines.But there is a answer in Ayurveda.
Causes of this disease according to Ayurveda is deposition of Ama in joints. Ama is undigested food.Some specific food habits also cause such condition,like irregular meal timings,curd,very spicy food,junk foods, fermented foods, Beckery foods, pickles, cool drinks,Avoid all such things first.
first line of treatment is to improve your digestive system by avoiding such foods.Bowel should clear daily if suffering from constipation take Triphala churna 2tsf daily with warm water bed time.Do body purification program called panchakarma in nearest Ayurvedic clinic.So consult a Ayurvedic practioner nearby.
Start Kaishor gugul tab 2 twice daily after food along with Kokilaksh Kashay 4tsf with warm water.It will reduce your uric acid level defiantly
Reply if any query regarding this.
Answered: Wed, 12 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor