Having high blood pressure. On antidepressants. Diagnosed with over active thyroid. Worrisome

i have been seeing my dr for 1year i have dangerously high bp heart palpertations all she wants to do is put me on antideppressants after being on them for than 15 yrs of nothing but confususion in mt life all aspects from taking thoses drugs by drs who just cant be bothered giving time and actually examining you i have been going regularly to her and she has only ever taken my blood pressure that all the physical contact she has had with me ,in 2002 at my dr in ballarat i was diagnosed with an over active thyriod which i was taken neomercasol but she doesnt think i need as im older now, im am sick and to get a dr here in sale is just impossible they dont speak good english and just dont care this needs to be looked into,as its drs just seem to want to control us with those life destroying drugs that are legal
Mon, 2 Dec 2019