Having high blood pressure. Cure?

hi doctor I want ask I am 29 old weight 65KG 5.7 height last six month my Blood pressure was around 160/100 levels , then I wend doctor and checked lipid profile my LDL cholesterol 244 levels then last month doctor gave me pressure tablets name (TELDAY - 40 ) twice a day . I used 3days this tablets and I gave up due to I don t like drink tablets forever . now I am doing regular exercises and less salt , and food control , after 3 weeks I cheked my BP 100/70 levels , but yesterday I checked again my BP 180/100 levels now :( .. what I do my weight now 61 kg I loose my weight I control food ,, why is that back to normal and start high iam working in Bank I have stress also sometime do I need start again medicine ??? please help me
Mon, 7 Oct 2013
Radiologist 's  Response
Hello
Thanks for writing to HCM

Yes, you definitely need to start antihypertensives.
Most probably you have essential hypertension and you need life long treatment.
Hypertension is very common in young adults due to changing life style.
You also need to rule out renal artery stenosis. It can be ruled out by colour Doppler of kidneys as it may be the cause of hypertension.
You also need ultrasound of abdomen and complete lipid profile,LFT.
It is good that you are taking various precautions and you should continue all the general measures.
Get well soon.

Take Care
Dr.Indu Bhushan