Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Having hemorrhoid. Blood in bowl, skin coming out of anus. What is the treatment for this?

doc , i am having hemmoroid ,while bowl movement, some part of skin is coming outside my anus , and it makes bowl movement difficult,then blood also is coming , some time while sitting also blood is coming and my under wears got full of blood. what should i do ,should i go for operation or do i have any choice of medicine
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  43
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
i think as you have described your condition it is better to opt for surgery as medicines donot help much as in your case
Answered: Tue, 15 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor