Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Having heavy growth of E.coil. Sperm motility less. How to cure it?

please, Dr i have a case of heavy growth of E coli and the medical report says that my sperm motility is not up to the required percentage and oxflocism tabs was giving to me for a week. Does it mean that i can not impregnate a woman again.Is there treatment to cure it. symtoms. stomach ace, bloating , erectile weakness, headache .
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  156
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that your seme analysis has revealed E-Coli infection with Asthenospermia .

Please get semen culture done to find out the appropriate antibiotics to which they are sensitive to so that the infection can be controlled .

As regards Asthenospermia and other varied symptoms Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence , improve your general health and improve sperm motility to some extent.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking..

There is no reason why you should not impregnate your wife .

Answered: Tue, 25 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor