Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
139 Doctors are Online

Having headaches, lump on top of my head, nausea, pain around eyes. Treatment?

hello i have a lump on the top of my head near the back that has been giving me headaches on the left side and when i put pressure on it i feel a bit sick and an ache around my left eye, when i press on it sometimes it makes a popping sort of feeling or as if it is tiny bumps grinding, ive had it quite a long time and i feel its time to sort it out can you help?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  84
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Neurologist 's  Response

Thanks for the query,

I understand your concern

If the swelling is long standing and there is a recent change in your headache, you need a physical examination of the swelling so as to determine the exact cause so that treatment will be accurate. I think that the swelling might be infected which is causing pain. Treatment will depends upon the cause.

Please get evaluated with your local neurologist

Best wishes
Answered: Sun, 24 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor