Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Having hard lump on breast. Have to go for bypass surgery. Looking for suggestion

what do you think a hard lump on the right side off my husbands breast could be he suffers from an af and is waiting to hear about a bypass he is 40 years old and 6ft 3 and weighs about 36 to 40 stones we went to docs and he needs to go to hosptial but i just wanted your views please help i am going out of my mind many thanks leighann
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  17
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
Feb 2013
Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic.
Hard lump on your husband's breast may be due to some tumor like growth.
This has to be examined clinically by the doctor.
Investigations like ultrasound breast and biopsy of the lump to be done to know the nature of swelling.
Therefore I suggest to consult the doctor for clinical examination, investigations, and for further advice.
Hope I have answered your query.
Answered: Tue, 29 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor