Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Having hair and skin problem.

Hi. May i know difference between dermatologist and trichologist? I am having problem with skin below my hair. Dandruff got stuck and damaged skin underneath hair. whom should I consult?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  159
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
all qualified dermatologists are trichologists. there is no individual degree in trichology. those who claim to be trichologists but are not qualified dermatologists may be only mbbs or any other degree and have done some course in trichology.
u should consult a qualified dermatologist.
Answered: Thu, 20 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor