Having grey hair on my beard

I am 27 years old and unmarried, one and half year back white/Grey appeared on my beard and chest, now it has grown a lot around 20%. I stopped shaving and only trimming these days.I have no physical problems, some times I get stress up with my work. I am 5.6' and my weight various between 67 to 70 kgs. My eating habits are normal, I mostly eat rice, corn, vegetables and fruits. Is there a way for me to stop this increase? Thanks in advance.
Mon, 7 Mar 2011
's  Response
Generally graying of hair is caused by deficiency of essential minerals like magnesium , selinium , copper , calcium ,Iron & various others. now Supplimenting a mineral requares others such as calcium requares magnesium , vitamin D or D2 etc . So replacing all essential mineral gives a good balence to the body & thus boost hair growth ,lusture .
Vijay's  Response

hello brother,

i m just 22yr old guy & i saw two grey hairs on my beard.till now in my life i have never shaved but only trimmed.so better go for natural remedies.good luck.

if u want still more information on this u can communicate with me with my email id shown as below

royalvij@gmail.com

Deepblue's  Response
This may be due to hereditary reasons so there's not much you can do about it.Not shaving is a myth and has no proven benefit so you can shave it.Use the color dye as it is the easiest method.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

Hello Brother,

Yes there is chances to prevent ,just take healthy food, and related syrups like proteins. Dont think more about anything, if u have smoking habit ,quite as soon as possible, just live a happy and long life dont get stress.do for 1 hr gym daily, it will boost you physically and mentally.

Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

iam also suffering from the same problem this is due to excessive thinking and stress.whenever i  think excessively ,what i observed is increse of temperature in the  brain nervous system surrounded areas(cheeks,nech,beard...).due to that reason growth of melanin content reduced resulting grey hair.i also have grey hair on chest,my age is 28 yrs. i think if we take dr.batras homoeo cure treatment the problem can be resolved.but its costly and takes lot of time and not sure about success.