Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

Having gastric pain around belly button area. Seen blood in vomit and stool. Feeling nausea and heartburn. Should i go for medical check up?

Yes, I ve been having cramps , almost like gas cramps, under my belly button area. The cramps get so bad sometimes I have to vomit , and sometimes its a large amount of Bile . Severe diarrhea with blood and just a second ago I seen blood in my vomit. But i dont feel sick just nauesa and heartburn . This has been going on all week since Tuesday evening. I cant keep any food down at all, barely any water too and the cramps come when I lye down so I havent got any sleep. Should I go to Urgent Care in the morning or wait it out
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Make honey water (one part honey + 4 parts water mix) and boil till one third remain, use this water 4 TSF TDS for 7 days. hope your all problems get solved.
Answered: Sat, 17 May 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor