Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Having frequent urination, foul fishy smell, bladder feels inflamed. Which specialist should i contact?

Hi , I believe I might have a urine infection . My urine has a foul fushy smell, I m urinating frequently and by bladder feels inflammed/ restricted when peeing. Should I see a GP or chemist ect?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  440
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
You have got acute urinary infection and require treatment,
Go for antibiotics like Ofloxacilin or ciprofloxacilin or Nor floxacilin.
Take plenty of water,
Avoid fried,chillies and junk food.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 22 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor