Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Having fever, body ache and tingly itchy rash on armpits, forearms, tops of hands and feet. Looking for the treatment

I am 48 yr old male with fever/body aches and rash . The rash is essentially solid on trunk, armpits, forearms and tops of hands and feet. Streaks of rash on legs and chest. Marginally itchy, more tingles with no pus . I recently returned from trip to HI.
Asked On : Wed, 14 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  62
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
Fever with bodyache and rash has a list of causes and hence the diseases that can produce this complex is very broad and for that reason you should get examined by a local physician and get investigated.
First proper diagnosis is to be settled and then comes the treatment.
There are many possibilities, some quite serious so review early to avoid complications.
Probable illnesses are dengue, malaria, typhoid fever, Q fever, sometimes non-infectious diseases like acute myeloid leukemias, TTP etc can also cause this syndrome.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!
Answered: Wed, 13 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor