Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Having eye power. Will eating healthy food cure the problem ?

Im working 8hrs in system Now i goto eye hospital for eye irritation they check up tel me to wear the glass continuously my power range is Right eye negative 1 Left eye negative 0.75 At now my question is if i wear continuously power glass if any healthy food i eat means did my eye problem will cure
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  264
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Thank you very much for replying me sir.

yesterday i went to check up,& gave 3 drops for me. after using that as 2 times for me headache coming, did i want to consult with same doctor?? still the spec not get ready, so that not yet start using too. plz give me your ideas.
Answered: Thu, 17 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Dear santhya
Amongst dietary changes that help to improve eye sight carrot is the best . it is to be used in any way raw, veg juice, or murabha. have it regularly. amongst other vegetables brocolli and brussels help , aamla is also know to increase immunity and help in improving eye sight.
Answered: Thu, 17 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor