Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Having erection problem. Losing erection while inserting. Can it be cured?

hi sir, i am facing problem of erection , when i indulge in sex i got erection in my penis but before inserting it get losses and wife is unsatisfied. it cause me lot of problem and depression . it is happened so many times. during the oral sex my penis get erection but before inserting it get loose. please help me ti cure this problem.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  188
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have problem of getting hard erection
Though you are getting hard erection it is not hard enough to penetrate vagina.

This is most likely to be due to Performance Anxiety,However final diagnosis can be confirmed only on clinical assessment.

Please consult qualified Urologist for evaluation. You can take Phospo Diesterase Inhibitors like Sildenafil
( Viagra).
Consult your family Physician for advice regarding dosage ,timing to take it and to get prescription of this medication.
Answered: Sun, 10 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor