Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Having early pregnancy symptoms. All tests negative. Having cramps, swelling in the rightside. Ectopic pregnancy?

Hello. There is a chance I m pregnant. I have a lot of pregnancy symptoms , including colostrum leaking from my breast . I have taken several home test and one blood test. All have been negative. My doctor wants to do a bhgc test in a week. I m terrified I m having an etopic pregnancy and that is why my hoc is too low to detect pregnancy. Is that possible? I m cramping on my right side by ovaries, I feel a little swollen on that side, and I keep getting bubbly-type feelings going up and down where my ovary is.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  59
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
OBGYN 's  Response
You did not say when you had your last period and whether you have regular 28-35 day cycles.It is good to have serum beta-hCG measurement for confirmation if all the other pregnancy tests are negative; you should also have a trans-vaginal sonogram to confirm an intrauterine pregnancy if present and to rule out tubal problems. Ectopic pregnancy presents with symptoms usually at about 6-8 weeks with pain on passing stool,pain in the lower abdomen, tip of the shoulder, fainting spells and bleeding. Please get further advice from your doctor. Take care.
Answered: Sun, 17 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

3 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor