Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Having dent in the skull.

My head has a dent in it and its shaped like a peanut, is there any way i can make that middle part of my skull rise? Im a male and im 14 please help me. I have been looking for an answer for so long from many websites. I felt this is wonderful as I heard that from my friends about it, though I cannot chat with the doctor.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Nov 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  2238
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Hi,thanks for the query.So how long has it been, the dent? Is it by birth or due to injury? Is there any memory loss, language disability, seizure attacks or any neurological symptoms because of the dent.If congenital and if there are no problems, there is nothing much done. If it bothers for cosmetic purpose you can undergo cosmetic surgery to correct the dent, a multispeciality approach, explore the possibilities in your area through a neurosurgeon. We can fix an appointment with a neurosurgeon if you wish so in Bangalore, India and if you are from. You can also have a Live Chat with one of our doctors online between 9am-9pm IST (GMT+5:30) on all 7 days a week at Alternatively, you can speak with them over phone at 080-41743045 between 12noon-6pm IST from Monday to Friday for some more clarification.
Answered: Mon, 16 Nov 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor