Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Having dark spots on the cheeks spreading to the nose. Done chemical peeling. Permanent solution?

I have dark skin and I have spots on my right and left side of my cheeks and spreading to my nose ..I have tried lots of creams..not sure what I could do.. I feel that the spots are taking over my face. I don t want to laser my face. do you know what I can try. I have also done the peel. it looks like the spots are deeper into my skin..what can I do. I deal with people all the time and I feel like they are looking at my the spots look like one big spot on each side of my
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  136
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
you can do it
stop all milk and diary products
no use of mustard almonds coconut walnut groundnut soya
apply olive for application and olive for cooking
no milk and nut conyaining shampoo
no oily food no creams
take tab methotrextate 2.5 mgm once weekly dose
apply clindac a gel on face in morning
retinoic acid .25 mgm at night
calamine in afternoon
dop for 3 months and then post
Answered: Mon, 24 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor