Having dark Circles under eyes

I am having very dark Circles under my eyes.Please suggest some best solution.I allready tried so many solutions but have no effect.
Wed, 6 Apr 2011
Treatment/Therapy
Homeopath 's  Response
hello dear. inadequate sleep is one of the reasons for dark circles. stress is another.try meditation and yoga. try homoeopathic medicines, will relieve you for sure.
arpita's  Response
taking lots of water as much as possible in a whole day,good sleeping,always being happy and also try home remidies like potato juice apply daily around ur eyes and also use cucmber slice every day good luck.
anirdha1's  Response
Try applying grated cucumber pack everyday for 5-10 mts. It works for me. And get lots of sleep if possible.