Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Having cysts on scrotum, ingrown hair in armpit, pubic area. STD test negative. Cure for symptoms?

hello sir... I am suffering with cystic on scrotum and ingrown hair on my armpit and on pubic area..even i got whole in my back which i don t know exactly what it is..cos of that I am going into depression and losing my hope about everything, I checked my STD which is nonactive, I have the bump problem on my back from 2003 and about ingrown hair it comes and go all the time.. please help me with it.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  61
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have
what is called as Sebaceous Cysts on scrotum and back and ring worm infection in the groin and armpit.
Please consult qualified general surgeon for clinical examination .If needed it may have to get excised under local anaesthesia.

As regards treatment for ring worm infection please apply anti fungal jelly like Meconazole twice daily for a week.
Observe proper personal hygiene by cleaning the arm pis and groin with warm water twice daily.
Answered: Fri, 21 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor