Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Having cyst in ear

I went to the doctor today and e told me i had a cyst in my ear to cure it he gave me some cream. but right now it is really sore like some one is stabbing it, i have tried pain killers, which I took about 50 mins ago but they have no effect any suggestions to ease for example does heat help or and ice pack?
Asked On : Tue, 1 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  135
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
ENT Specialist 's  Response

There must be infection in the external auditory canal. You need to show it to a good ENT specialist as it requires a proper management. You also need to start on good antibiotics and take anti-inflammatory medicines (such as Ibuprofen/Diclofenac). You can definitely use some hot-fomentation to get relief.

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Tue, 1 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor