Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Having cough, migraine and flu. Muscular pain due to fall from stairs. Diet suggestions?

Hi, My wife has a flu , cough and migraine . She also dropped from Stairs yesterday and has some muscular pains in the body. She is in hostel and took medicines from a local clinic. Now i just want to confirm what extra care or steps she take with medication . like.. can she drink juices? which type of food she should eat? etc.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  34
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
,   ,  
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Oct 2013
Hello dear
Thanks for your query at HCM.
1 Give her plenty of water.
2 energy rich foods
3 avoid spicy and junk foods
4 give freshly cooked home food.
5 give cup of during migraine attack it will decrease symptoms.
6 she can drink fruit juices.
7 fruits like banana, citrus group, apple will be good for her health.
hope this will help her.
wishing her speedy recovery
Answered: Sat, 26 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor