1. as your history suggests snoring
along with use of pump and nebulization could be possible Childhood asthma
or Asthmatic Bronchitis
or sleep apnea? any Chest X ray report?
2. According to Ayurveda Asthma in children can be due to beeja dushti (genetic) or sahaj (acquired), acquired is easy to cure,whereas genetic is difficult to treat, so any family history of same??
3. are the symptoms seasonal or perennial? If attacks are recurrent despite use of bronchodilators and nebulization, use drugs in mast cell
4. If proved otherwise by your family Physician, Asthma is a psycho somatic disorder, so calmness of mind is also an important part of treatment.
5. For repeated attacks, change of weather especially holiday or shift to dry climate is advisable.
6. AVOID:deep fried foods,less intake of proteins,carbohydrates and fats,refined food such as white sugar/white bread,too cold food, sour food such as fermented curd,lassi,shrikhand, sour fruits such as lemon,orange,mosambi
7.Lifestyle changes:avoid excess humidity, dust, and pollen and make sure person is in a clean environment, as said earlier, change of weather/climate is ideal
8. give him bread sandwiches,idli,corn flakes,apple,mango,papaya,dry fruits, roti,chapati without oil, palak,methi,cabbage,salads, and instead of one heavy meal make sure he is eating small frequent meals and make sure to give him light dinner before bedtime.
9. mix powdered salt and karpoor in warm ghee and massage
between the shoulder blades.
10. ear pain
could be due to blockage of eustachian tube, consult with your health care provider and opinion of ENT specialist
for further evaluation and management.