Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

Having chest pain, back pain, irregular period and breathing difficulty. Should I consult a doctor?

For the past couple of months, every once in a whole I would feel a wave of pain on my chest and upper back. It sometimes causes my rib cage to lock for a few seconds making it difficult and painful to take deep breaths I m feeling discomfort on my lower back almost all the time. I also have irregular menstrual cycle for the last 6 years. Its this normal or should I consult with my doctor?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response

the symptoms u have shows yours anxiety,pl see yours family physion / psycologist,will help u.

deep breathing exercises,meditation will certainely help u to be free from this disease.

dr s k gupta
Answered: Fri, 22 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor