Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Having burning sensation in the chest. History of PVC and mitral valve regurgitation. Given toprol for high pulse. Will it work?

I have Had pvcs for 2 days straight and a burning sensation in my chest . I had a heart cath done on Monday The 17th and it came back good.. I am 29 have a history of pvcs and a little mitral valve regur. I was put on toprol bc of high pulse in emergency room also bc of pvcs.... Does it tke a while to get adjusted to wetrotoprl or could it possibly not wOrk in my case??
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  73
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Hello.. thanks for writing us

You have advised metoprolol that will definitely reduce your palpitation and vpc burden.

dont worry, Be cool . Take medicines regularly and be in regular follow up of pthysician/ cardilogist

Best wishes for good health
Answered: Wed, 26 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor