Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Having bulge inside lower scrotum, painful, burning. Brown blood oozing out. What could it be?

I have a bulge inside of my lower scrotum . It is painful and burns when I walk because its rubbing up against the inside of my leg when I walk, stand, etc. Recently, it developed a white head/tip on the outside of the scrotum. I popped it and brown/ blood like fluid began oozing and draining out. I squeezed as much of it out as I could. What is this condition called?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  48
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
From your history it seems that you might be having some ingrowing hair follicle infection leading to forming abscess.
Consult your doctor and get it drained and then go for regular dressing.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Wed, 19 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor