Having body pain and muscle cramps after taking the treatment for headache and eye pain

hii...i am a 19 year old boy weighing 73kg (height 6ft)...i have been advised the following medicines: azithral 250(2 times for 7 days),SN15(3 times for 5 days),pulmo-cod(10 ml two times daily),dilo BM expectorant(10ml 3 times daily) .....apart frm these i was also suggested a nasal drop nasivion(3times daily) and an eye drop cifran(3 times daily).... i was suffering from severe headache ,pain in my eyes and throat along with a little body pain and redness of eyes when i woke up in the morning. i ve been taking these medicines since 28th april....bt. now i m suffering from body pains,muscle cramps(legs) and stomach cramps.....plzz help what should i do ?
Mon, 2 May 2011