Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

Having blurry cloudy vision, sensitive to light. Headache, tingling on the face and pressure in the ears. Normal vision test

My daughter has had bad vision for about two months now. She says it s blurry, cloudy and is sensative to light and noise. This is also accompanied with a headache that she feels is like pressure and at times her face is tingling and ears are pressured. The main thing is her sight though. She cannot drive anymore. We have had her eyes checked and all is good.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  45
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ophthalmologist 's  Response

Blurred vision can be due to various reasons and it is better to get her eyes examined by an ophthalmologist only. Only a detailed eye exam including the dilated eye exam would be able to detect the cause of blurred vision. Her other symptoms are quite suggestive of migraine. She can consult her GP or physician for treatment of migraine.


Answered: Tue, 5 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor