Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Having backbone problem.

I have a back problem i need an information whom i have to consult I have a back problem i need an information whom i have to consult I am 23 and work as a software engineer. i have a problem of Slip disc at L5-S1 can u plz update me on this through mail im staying in bang i need the best one in bangalore there may be lot of ortho doctors are there among them i want to know who is best
Asked On : Sat, 27 Feb 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  1473
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
you should consult an orthopedican for further tretamnt
Answered: Sat, 27 Feb 2010
  User's Response

Dr.Srinivas in Malleswaram.
Answered: Sat, 27 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor