Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Having asthmatic allergy. Using clenil a inhaler. Looking for alternate medicine

my daughter has minor asthmatic allergy her doctor has already prescribed her clenil-a inhaler but unfortunately i forgot her inhaler back in Pakistan and now she is suffering from minor stroke though clenil 250mcg is availbe here in UAE but i dont remember the prescribed strength please guide me what to do or tell me any alternate.
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  118
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello sanali25. If your daughter is having what you believe is an asthma attack please take her to your nearest emergency facility for evaulation and treatment. Do not allow her symptoms to become severe as asthma can be life threatening.

If she is not in an attack, I would advise either trying to call her doctor at home and see if she can take the clenil strength available where you are staying OR take her to a doctor or urgent near where you are staying now to get a prescription for the appropriate dose of her medication. The dosages on pediatric medications are usually based on weight and age of the patient.

Be well, Dr. Kimberly
Answered: Sat, 31 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor