Owl Image

Having an habbit of eating slate pencils.What is my health condition now ?

Sir am a 23year marrid girl having an habbit of eating slate pencils at my age of 13 to 16 and i left the habbit and again now few months back i was started and stopped by my husband emotional thoughts but am feeling to eat those and am having iron difficiency said my pathilogist and having fibroadenoma(? ) may i know what causes me to eat those things and what is my health condition and i was terninated my pregnency twice
Fri, 24 Jun 2011