Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Having a painful and hard lump located at the bottom right side of uterus and its size is increased

i m an 18 year old femail. I have a hard, painfull under the skin lump located at the bottom right side of my uterus. It showed up a few days ago and wasn t very big or painfull. Now it s the size of a quarter and hurts to even sit down. The whole right side of my uterus is swollen. There is only one but I worrie what it is. I ve never had any problems in that area. I just wanna know what it is and if it s seirous enough to visit my obgyn .
Asked On : Fri, 10 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  98
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.It could an enlarged lymph node in that area.It normally gets enlarged when ever there is some infection in that area.You need to take treatment for this,please visit your pcp or obgyn.In mean time do rub or massage that area,take analgesic for pain.bye.
Answered: Fri, 10 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor