Having Vitamin D, Folate deficiency, diverticulitis, IBS. Removed gallbladder. On Thyroxine, vitamin d3, folic acid. Specialists for consultation?

Hi I am 63 years of age I take the following medicines Thyroxine 100mg (After radio Active Iodine treatment for Graves) I had ny gallbladder removed 20 years ago and have been feeling unwell since. I also take omeprazole and have Vitamin D deficiency (severe) for which I take vitamin d3 I also have Folate deficiency for which i take folic acid daily. I suffer from diverticulitis and IBS. I am getting fed up with feeling unwell. The doctors seem to treat the symptoms and do not look for the underlying cause. I would like to see a specialist as I am sure that this cocktail of tablets is not always helping. But what specialist should I ask to be referred to?
Mon, 22 Jul 2013